Rules: I deleted them.
Questions I have to answer:
1. A pet you wish you could have but can't? And why do you want it?
Toothless, but I can't cause he's already Hiccups best mate, and I have Ella.
Cause Toothless can fly, and has the most adorable eyes, and cute laugh.
2. Favourite food that belongs to your home country?
Ebi fry (deep fried prawn)
3. Your thoughts on the politics in your home country?
Down hill still, cause of the politicians are mostly old people with old set of values.
4. If you had to be a home appliance, you would be a...
Electric kettle. I have a fuming temper.
5. Best flavour of pie?
Steak and cheese
6. Favourite gaming console and why? (iThings and Samsung things etc count too. xD Ohhh you, app games.)
ipad and Nintendo DS lite. Just handy to carry around, and the games that are released on it have a lot
more puzzle and simultion games.
7. If you could learn any language, it would be ___ because....
Italian, cause I like Italian food.
8. Least favourite genre of music and why. :3
Some bad taste techno.
9. Type of tv show you hate the most!
Fear factor types
10. The most uplifting thing that has happened to you this year?
Not so much happened, but been helped out by my parents and workmates in times of trouble.
Questions, that you may most likely answer by going 'what?'
1. A mechanic you used last year did a shoddy job, and you end having to fork out more to get your cars fixed do you................?
2. You have a new flatmate, you only have lived with him for a week, he asks to borrow $1000, which is related to his student visa,
what would you do?
3. A customer has his fly open, do you tell him or don't?
4. How do you deal with a person you don't really like, but that person insists on talking to you through out, since you were the
only person to listen politely?
5. What do you do if you get harassed by a homeless telling you to go f'n home to your own country, cause we're taking
all the jobs in the country?
6. Side with your boss, or side with your customer?
7. There is a year old expired biscuit in the cupboard, it's your favourite, eat it?
8. Do you believe in Santa?
9. Your flatmate hoicks in the morning at 6am in the morning. Do you put up with it?
10. You meet the ideal partner ever, but he/she is a heavy smoker and you hate the smell of smoke, do you go for him/her?